Monday, January 14, 2008

So nothing really exciting today happend. I had a earlier patrol in the morning. It was cold as hell, we did a dismount patrol with Iraqi police. During patrols we put them up front, slowly but surley they are starting to take over. All we do is just support them when things get out of hands. Then we had another stupid patrol outside of the city. I hate going outside of the city, becasue every vehicle that comes in to the city gets searched by iraqi police. But when you leave the city its open game. Some ass Kong been shooting motars in to the city. So our platoon has the job of finding him. He shoots the motars about 1500-2000 meters from are base. So when he shoots a few off he leaves with the quickness. But im afraid that one night he is going to shoot some off, and leave an IED there for us. But whatever have a job todo.
The pats won again, I dislike that team so much. There a bunch of cheaters, I could go all day about how they cheat. Whats worst is before they were good you did not see one pats fan in new england. All of a sudden they win a few super bowls everyone is a pats fan, bunch of bandwagon jumpers. Samething with the redsox, all of a sudden they win a worldseries,everybody has a redsox shirt of some sort. I hope the Pats go to the super bowl and lose to Brett Farve on a last minute game winning drive, that would make me very happy. On another note im doing good, the blog before was just heated moments that I was having. Im starting to realize I dont need a weak woman in my life, someone who folds when life gets tough. Im glad this happend becasue now I really know what I really want in a woman.

I decided to this I pod Meme, I got it from KALI.


Directions
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS.




1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Aaliyah 4 page letter
Whatever the hell that means.

2.HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
T.I. Lets get away
All about the ladies "tell them lets get away"

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
T.I. Act II
I guess I want my female partenr to do some role playing for me.

4.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Twista Adrenaline rush
I was pretty pumped today. I wanted to go out on every patrol. When I was at the gym, when I wasnt doing my exerices I was dancing.

5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
T.I. Aint fly as me
To be more fly then any other person out there

6.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Foxy Brown/Jay Z Aint no nigga
The title says it all

7.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Krupt/Nate Dogg/Snoop Dogg Aint not fun if the homies cant have none
Come out with me ill show u a good time

8.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Ali/Kyjuan/Murphy Lee/Nelly Air Force Ones
Everytime I buy shoes there usually Air force ones

9.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
2 Pac All about u
Idunno

10.WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Janet Jackson All for u
Why is Janet Jackson on my Ipod

11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX?
Qtip All in
The song should have something like hoe, cheater, slut in the title

12.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Nappy Roots All my life
I guess I been waiten All my life for her

13.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Obie Trice All of my life
Weird that back to back songs titles have All my life as a title

14.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Jagged Edge All out of love
This is false I will never run out of love

15.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ace Of Base All that she wants
All she wants is CB

16.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Tevin Cambell Always in my heart
Dont know why this is on my ipod

17.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Jay Z American Dreamin
My hobby is to live the American Dream, what ever that is

18.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Jayz American Gangsters
This is false considering im a gangster myself

19.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Jayz/Pharrell Anything
My whole life is a secret

20.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
One Republic Apologize
I dont get this one






3 comments:

Seej said...

My turn! I'm going to do the song shuffle game next!

We're thinking of you... CJ sent out a package the other day. Warm socks and stuff.

Holly.

Harley said...

"5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
T.I. Aint fly as me
To be more fly then any other person out there"


Okay, I totally LOLed!! :)

Harley said...

I just like thinking about far away places. I love travelling!! Maybe not to Iraq, though...

I'll leave that to you!