Sunday, January 27, 2008

Smut Meme

Rules and Regulations: Tagged or not, feel free to post it on your blog (the more the merrier). Title your post the Smut Meme, outline the rules, and tag two people when you're through. Please link to whoever you've tagged, so we can see just how smutty your readers are.Okay. Let's see how smutty I am. I was tagged by OestreBunny.


1. Chocolate or whipped cream? Whipped cream less messy.

2. Leather or PVC? Leather? How about nothing.

3.Outdoor sex or indoor sex? How about sex anywhere.

4. In the jacuzzi or in the bed? I done it in a bed to many times, I think its time to try the jacuzzi.

5. Bad sex or no sex? Bad sex, bad sex is better then no sex.

6. Dominate or be dominated? I perfer to dominate, but like to be dominated sometimes

7. Thigh highs or body stockings? I think thigh high stockings would be sexy.

8. Fast or slow? Fast, like a rappit.

9. Rough or gentle? How about both.

10. Bite or suck? Depends what spot of the body im on.

11. Role play or reality? Never really done role play, so Im going to have to try that.

12. Dirty talking: coming or going? I guess a some dirty talking is not bad.

13. Edible panties or no panties at all? No panties at all.

14. Spanking paddle or bare hand? Bare hand like to leave me hand print on that booty.

15. Landing strip or Kojak? Regardless im still going down.

16. Multiple sessions or one good fuck? Multiple sessions of good fucking.

17. Moaning or screaming? Moaning, screaming just seems to fake.

18. Three-way or no way? Id do a three way, its actually one of my goals before I die.

19. Swing or no swing? Let me see, NO SWING.

I Tag systa and revelergirl

3 comments:

Seej said...

You tagged ME?!? Omg, what have I done to deserve this??? Hahaha, okay, I'll play along, but I'm going to post it here, not on my blog, to hopefully minimize readership! :-D

Here goes!

1. Chocolate or whipped cream?
Neither. Overrated.

2. Leather or PVC? PVC. Hot and animal cruelty free!

3.Outdoor sex or indoor sex? Indoor. Comfy, cozy, and indoor. I'm not into sand, twigs, ladybugs, etc...

4. In the jacuzzi or in the bed? Jacuzzi sex is overrated.

5. Bad sex or no sex? Hrmmmmmmm... Depends what kind of bad sex... I'll probably choose bad sex vs. no sex. But if we were having either bad sex or no sex, that would be a huge problem.

6. Dominate or be dominated? DOMINATED, DOMINATED, DOMINATED. I'll shout that shit from the rooftop! Dominated!

7. Thigh highs or body stockings? Thigh highs are cute.

8. Fast or slow? It's all good. Fast is good, but I have a deep appreciation for sloooowwwww too.

9. Rough or gentle? ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH! Anything else is inferior.

10. Bite or suck? Depends.

11. Role play or reality? Hahaha. I tried to role play once, a long time ago, and it was a disaster. I kept laughing the whole time. Reality isn't that bad.

12. Dirty talking: coming or going? Yes! An enthusiastic yes to dirty talk!

13. Edible panties or no panties at all? Edible panties are made out of like, fruit-loop material, right? They can't be that bad, then. Seriously though, I'm pretty indifferent.

14. Spanking paddle or bare hand? Either or.

15. Landing strip or Kojak? "Kojak". Haven't heard that one before. :-) Either or. Gotta switch it up sometimes.

16. Multiple sessions or one good fuck? One good one, IMO.

17. Moaning or screaming? Moaning.

18. Three-way or no way? No way. Not at this stage in my life. That shit ruins marriages.

19. Swing or no swing? Hahaha. No swing...



There you go. Let me remind you, YOU ASKED FOR IT! :-D More about your brother and I than you ever wanted to know.

Holly.

Cliff said...

yea im kinda wish i never did that. I read lines 1 and 2 and stopped there

Seej said...

Rofl. :-D I don't blame you!

Holly.