Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finally I got a shower

Well today was kinda like a day off for me. We have to do a few things around the base to keep it clean. So around noon im playing my psp, somone comes in to the room. Hey we are spinning up a patrol to go take showers (we dont have showers at are base). "Shit Ill go" I said, so I grabed my assault pack, got all my shower stuff ready. Put on all my gear and grabed my peace maker, I ran to the humvee like a kid going to freakin Disney World. So we made it to the other base were the showers are, its been about a week since my last shower. Its not like you feel dirty because your used to it, but you know you are. Man that hot shower felt so good, when I washed my hair and rinsed my hear out, I could see all the sand, and dirt on the shower floor go in to the drain. I washed my body off, then I put my hands against the wall leanded my head down and let the water run down my back. Its the little things in life that I miss. Like taking a shower, cruising around in your car just casue, going out to eat. I miss my family and friends, but I also miss the little things in life that we as people take for granted.
So when I get back from taking a beauitful shower, I decide to go to the gym. My legs are still sore from the other day along with my chest. But im making a comminent to the gym and im sticking to it. Today was a back, abs and biceps day. It was dark when I was working out and freakin freezing. But after the first couple of exerices I had to get in my short sleeve shirt. But tomorrow is Force Pro, so I really wont have anything cool to talk about. But Ill think of something. Maybe write about my Xwife about how much of a hoe she is. But I find myself thinking about what to blog about next, even when im out in sector. So if anyone has anyideas let me know.

3 comments:

Harley said...

Woot! Go you and your shower!!

I think you should write about the X Wife but without the 'what a ho' stuff (even though she was obviously a beeyatch for what she did). Just say it like it is. You must have loved her at one stage right?

Virtual hug from halfway across the world!
xx

Laura said...

I take bad if i go one day without at shower....never mind a whole week!

Lets hear about the X! x

Seej said...

Blog about whatever's on your mind! I'll always read.

Holly.