Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Should I get them?

So I recently bought a new car back in November, the 07 Chevy Impala SS. As displayed in the picture seen below, but that is not my actual car. But I been thinking about getting 20 in rims for my car. I know some people are like why waste your money on something stupid. But I put some rims on my car it will look so clean, heads would be turning as saying "who is driving that". Some rims that I been looking at run from $1400-$1800. Now that im single and ready to mingle, I can afford to blow a little cash. Its my money I work hard for it, they way I look at things you can replace money. But as long as you dont put yourself in debit, then its all good. But somedays im like man I really want some rims, other days Im like my car looks good with out them. But down in Georgia, where I live peoples cars get jacked all the time. One guy got his car stolen in the day time. This guy rolled up on him with a AK-47 assault rifle, and said "give me the keys." Thats why I think if you have nice things your more prone to getting jacked. If some dude rolled up on me with a AK tried to jack my car, I might do are say something stupid. Im not about to give up my car keys to anyone, expecially no freakin thug.
But today was a good day, we were the detail squad. We just clean up around the base. Nothing really to do, tomorrow we have force pro BOOOO. Cold as hell still, but we have a base heater in the room now, so I can sleep in my boxers if I want. Also rolled some dice the other day, was up like $100 dallors, then I rolled a 4 on the dice and I bet everyone, and I messed around and rolled a 7 and lost all my winnings. But im back in the gym again, went the past 2 days in a row. Im commited to making the perfect body, and to bench 300 LBS, andonly weighing 170.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dude you work hard for your money, spend it on what you like. Nothing wrong in treating yourself every now and then.