Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where to go??

So I get a little over a month of vacation when I get home. I know its going to be good to be home. But man month of doing nothing I will get bored quick. That's why I'm thinking of taken a vacation somewhere. I Don't know where yet. Someplace I would like to go are the Philippines, and Ireland, but I have no one to go with. My family decides to leave me behind when they go on vacation to those 2 spots. But im thinking of Vegas are Hawaii. I got some peoples out there that I could stay with. I just know if I stay home for a month with out doing something ill prolly rip out my eyes. Iam a on the go guy now. Like it needs to happen now, I like to be on the move all the time. Just staying home man I can see myself getting bored really quick. I would like to travel out of country to those 2 spots, but I do not know anyone who has the money to go with me. I'm sure as hell not going by myself, that's just no fun.

Im days from home now I can smell the woman and the liquor, I want it all over me. But I elected myself is the DD that night. My reason why is you cant pick up woman if you shitfaced. So Im staying sober, I think its more important to please my sexual appetite then to get drunk. Do you blame me, sexless the past 15 months, I stay sorrounded by guys 24/7. God dammit im ready to get it in.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds good to me. You can enjoy yourself and not drink to an excess.

let the good times roll! :D