Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Video

I made this 9 min video of Iraq, Its a little bit of everyting that we did over this 15 month deployment. I made this so when I go home people will stop asking me what is Iraq like? I hate that question along with "Have you killed anyone?" You want to know what Iraq is like grab your balls and raise your right hand. Then when im home on leave people ask me "you kill anyone." I mean honesty what kind of question is that. If I want you to know I will tell you. Then when I was home on leave, people want to give me advice, and these people have no military experience, so if u havent been to Iraq dont give me Iraq advice. People who have been over there want to give me advice on things I already know. You want to know what Iraq is like watch this freakin video, its 9 mins long. Sorry about the music I added my selection is very limited.

8 comments:

bsaint11 said...

nice video...feels great to have u back in the states

Seej said...

What a beautiful job. I can tell you put a lot of work into that.

For the record I liked the music selection! :-D

Holly.

Laura said...

I thought the music was fine, very fitting.

Great video Cliff

xx

travistee said...

Cliff.....this is fabulous. You did a great job at depicting a slice of life in a place most of us will never seen.
Congrats on the platoon making it home safe.
I have a big smile on my face~

Mr Pineapples said...

Clif - just read your comment on your profile under "Interests".

I cant work out whether it was your baby sister or your auntie who wrote it.

It is purile and infantile...sorry mate but it does you no justice.....much to babyish for a soldier. i am sure you are a fine soldier too...but dont let the gilrs write your profile on the blog again.

Much to EMBARRASSIN (like my spelling).

Lainey said...

Cliff you did such a nice job on the video... definitely award worthy. I'm so happy that you and your whole platoon made it home safely. Thanks for putting up the video

Anonymous said...

God damn Cliff, this was AWESOME! I'd rather watch this than some half-assed story on CNN.

I thought the music was very cool indeed, it worked!

Glad you are safe Cliff.

Harley said...

Loved the video.. very cool! xx